UPDATES EasyBlog 6.0.11 Released! Update to the latest version now!

Helpdesk

Your Time
Our Time
Response Time
24 — 48 hours
We strive to provide the fastest ever response possible. However, we are not super beings.

Allow at least 24 — 48 hours
Our team is away during the weekend. Some answers may already be available on our documentation

Rest assured that we will get back to your posts as soon as the week starts!

MySQl Error1064

Sue Jones · ·
11:52 PM Sunday, 21 February 2016
High
Hi guys, Mark here from Image Village.

Been having some issues with the 3.9.1623 to 5.0.32 migration.

Successfully installed J3.4.8 and exported all media files from the correct directories, extracted the SQL database tables and assigned correct prefix for the new MySQL injection, all perfect.

Installed EB3.9.1623 and then installed the latest EB5.0.32 and BOOM! There it is, all working sweet as....then the nut cracked and out popped this little beauty:

Error: 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') AND `type`='group'' at line 1 SQL=SELECT * FROM `XXXXXX_easyblog_acl_group` WHERE `content_id` IN () AND `type`='group'

Is this an issue with exporting from one unicode to another? I am a bit stumped on this one and wondered if you could help. Unfortunately as i handed my account over to my client (wanted access to resources) i don't have direct access to communications from in here so will have to check back for response or to provide access to DB or J3ADMIN.

If you are happy to e-mail me direct then please do on suppor tAT imagevillage DOT co DOT uk

Appreciate the help and great work on the new EB5 creation, lovely installation interface and looking sweet on J3! :)

Kind regards,

Mark
The replies under this section are restricted to logged in users or users with an active subscription with us