Before Obtaining A Refund
Is there anything that we could assist you with?
Obtaining A Refund
At StackIdeas, we take pride in the quality of the products we develop and we aspire to provide you with the best technical support at times of need.
However, some restrictions are applied to refund processes. We do not provide any refund under the following circumstances :
- You're requesting refunds for renewals and/or upgrades. (Refunds are only applicable on new purchases)
- Your refund request was made after 30 days of your purchase.
- You've changed your mind.
- You've decided that the product is 'not what you wanted'.
- Your server/machine does not meet up to our minimum requirement.
- You are testing and/or using it on a local host installation and it doesn't work.
- Your installation and/or our product does not work due to a 3rd party software conflict.
- You've decided to stop using Joomla altogether.
- You've modified any of the product's code and it's not working after the modification process.
We are so confident in our work that every purchase comes with a 30-day money back guarantee. If our product does not work as it was advertised, we will be happy to provide a full refund of your purchase within the first 30 days.
To ask for a refund, simply submit your request for refund through our Priority Helpdesk and provide us with your billing details. No questions asked!
Access Priority Support