Before Obtaining A Refund
Is there anything that we could assist you with?
Obtaining A Refund
At StackIdeas, we take pride in the quality of the products we develop and we aspire to provide you with the best technical support at times of need.
However, some restrictions are applied to refund processes to protect you and ourselves from being abused. We do not provide any refund under the following circumstances :
- You're requesting refunds for renewals and/or upgrades.
(Refunds are strictly only applicable on new purchases)
- Your refund request was made after 30 days of your purchase.
- You decided to switch to a different platform.
- You're requesting refund because of missing features or functionality.
(We have a demo site available which allows you to test the features before purchasing)
- Your server does not meet the minimum system requirements.
- You are testing and/or using it on a local host installation and it doesn't work.
- You decided that it is not what you wanted.
- Your installation and/or our product does not work due to a 3rd party software conflict.
- You've modified any of the product's code and it's not working after the modification process.
- Refunds are not provided for product bundles.
We would also require your technical issue's thread in our forum or helpdesk so that we can investigate the issue that lead to your refund request.
We are so confident in our work that every purchase comes with a 30-day money back guarantee. If our product does not work as it was advertised, we will be happy to provide a full refund of your purchase within the first 30 days.
To ask for a refund, simply submit your request for refund through our Refund Form