We have just released an update for EasySocial Native App to address some of the issues encountered from the previous release and also added some new options in Titan.
In this release, we have also added some new functionality in the app and implemented several fixes to address issues from its prior release:
- You can now disable the QRCode in Titan
- Increased the size of reaction touch-able area
- ACL for posting comments are now respected
- Updated the close button in picture dialog to be visible to the user for better user experience
- Updated ellipses button on profile cover to be visible to the user for better user experience
- Checkout the changelog for the full changes
Updating to v2.5
For those of you with a valid license and have access to Titan, you may head over to your Titan and build the new release as usual.
As for those running on the public version, you just need to head over to your app store to download the new app.