By User on Monday, 09 September 2019
Posted in General Issues
Likes 0
Views 561
Votes 0
Hello. I gain problem when try to serach some words.
One of them is "утонула"
https://crimson-land.ru/search?q=%D1%83%D1%82%D0%BE%D0%BD%D1%83%D0%BB%D0%B0

Google Chrome display HTTP ERROR 500.
if search ALL type content of VIDEOS only.
I beleave it caused by some video(s).

The only way I can do is reindex finder content?

I know at the moment one of the moderator check old linked videos (one by one) and delete it. But he do it everyday during 3 months (and still didn't finished). So I can't reindex it in finder everyday.
May be when he delete video, finder index still in system and it cause problem?

Thanks.
Hey Dmitry,

In your database, you may run the following query to see which videos do not have a title.

SELECT * FROM #__social_videos where title='';
Replace #_ with your table prefix.

Currently I'm seeing 3 videos without titles(attached). Would you like me to remove them? And may I know how they were created?
·
Friday, 18 October 2019 11:09
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hi Dmitry,

It appears there was a video in smart search(ID=1196) which no longer exist. I do not know how was the video previously deleted as the videos finder plugin should automatically delete the smart search entry when the video is deleted.

Nevertheless, I went to the smart search listing in the backend and helped you delete that entry. Can you try again and see how it goes?

By the way, I also deleted several empty data in your video database table as these empty data will also cause the error.
·
Tuesday, 10 September 2019 16:22
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hello. I still gain this problem with another words. How to detect empty (unexisted) videos? Navigate to phpmyadmin and filter by...?
Navigate to com_finder and...?

Thanks.
·
Friday, 18 October 2019 03:48
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hello. Thanks. I removed it from DB.
I don't know how it was added. May it it's videos from unsupported video providerd...
·
Saturday, 19 October 2019 16:48
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hi there,

You are most welcome. Glad to hear that your issue has been resolved now.

Just for your information, I have locked and marked this thread as resolved to avoid confusions in the future. Please start a new thread if you have any other issue in the future so it will be easier for us to manage your inquiries.

Thanks for understanding.
·
Saturday, 19 October 2019 22:12
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
View Full Post