Joomla Email Field
EasySocial comes with a wide variety of configuration options that allows you to quickly customize most of the behavior of EasySocial. In this section, we'll briefly guide you with the Joomla Email Field. To access this custom field, you will need to navigate to
Joomla > Profile Types > (Choose any profile) > Custom Fields.
- Alllowed domains - If specified, the system will only allow emails from these domains.
- Disallowed domains - If specified, the system would reject emails made with these domains.
- Forbidden words -If specified, the system would reject emails that contaions these words. Separate each word followed by a comma.
- Show reconfirm email field - If enabled, this will display second email field for user to confirm the email address.
- Include reconfirm email in mini registration - If enabled, this will display second email field for user to confirm the email address in mini registration.
- Enable Regexp validation - This will enable Regular Expression validation with the format that you specify.
- Regexp format - Specify the Regular Expression format to validate against.
- Regexp modifier - Specify the Regular Expression modifier.