By Bastian (TeamAccount) on Wednesday, 11 July 2018
Replies 3
Likes 0
Views 873
Votes 0
I just upgraded my Komento 3.0.12 to 3.1.1 (downloaded the ZIP, and uploaded it via Manage -> Install). The installation worked but when I press the "Continue with Installation »" I get an joomla 404... "404 Component not found. "

When I reload my side, everything is gone ... and I think also my comments...
Hey there,

Is it can provide us with your site backend and FTP access at http://stackideas.com/dashboard/site so we can better have a check?
·
Wednesday, 11 July 2018 09:42
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
I restored already my side and will wait for the next release as I saw other users have issues with ReCaptcha and such stuff. So I will re-try it with the next release.
·
Thursday, 12 July 2018 06:02
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
I just upgraded my Komento 3.0.12 to 3.1.1 (downloaded the ZIP, and uploaded it via Manage -> Install). The installation worked but when I press the "Continue with Installation »" I get an joomla 404... "404 Component not found. "

When I reload my side, everything is gone ... and I think also my comments...

May i know is it possible for you setup a staging site which duplicate all the data from your live site, then we can try upgrade your staging site Komento version to latest and see if this issue still persists?

Because so far no other user reported this issue so far after we release Komento newest version recently, this is very critical issue if the existing comment also gone after you updated Komento version.

Looking forward of your response.
·
Thursday, 12 July 2018 10:16
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
View Full Post