Replies 5
Likes 0
Views 725
Votes 0
1. i try to get the following URL Format for Category Urls:

/menu/alias/

currently i get

/menu/category/alias/

currently i created that Url Format manual in sh404sef cache for each category url.

2. Both Category Urls in Site Details are point to the same Page. Google Webmaster tools shows - Double Title Tag!
Hello Rene,

So sorry for the delay in getting back to you. We must have missed yur post. Thanks for the heads up here. We will check this out for the next major release.

Thanks!
·
Monday, 23 December 2013 11:59
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hello Rene,

I am really sorry for the delay of this reply as it is a weekend for us here. Please find the reply to your inquiries below:

1. i try to get the following URL Format for Category Urls:

/menu/alias/

currently i get

/menu/category/alias/

currently i created that Url Format manual in sh404sef cache for each category url.

Sorry but this is currently not possible.

2. Both Category Urls in Site Details are point to the same Page. Google Webmaster tools shows - Double Title Tag!

I can't login tot he back end of your site but is the /asien/ part a menu on your site?
·
Sunday, 15 December 2013 09:59
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
I can't login tot he back end of your site but is the /asien/ part a menu on your site?

sorry..i added new acess..login should work now.

the /asien/ part is the Category Alias
·
Sunday, 15 December 2013 18:03
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hello Rene,

So sorry for the delay in getting back to you. The seite-1 is actually the pagination. We can add canonical links to prevent this. However your other pages (page 2 and onwards) will also have teh canonical link. So essentially google will only index the first page. If this is ok with you I will apply the hack for you. Please advice.

Thanks!
·
Tuesday, 17 December 2013 17:40
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
hello Adelene, a canonical link would be one solution to prevent a index of EB category pages, but i also think not the best..the question remains why you create pagination urls that point to the same conent? i remember on community builder..there was a similar issue with userlist pagination. i think a better solution would be if the EB category pagination do not create a page-1:

menu/category/
menu/category/page-2/
menu/category/page-3/

see how it works for Blogger Pagination and Frontpage Blog Layout Pagination!

currently we get:

menu/category/
menu/category/page-1/
(same content)
menu/category/page-2/
menu/category/page-3/
·
Tuesday, 17 December 2013 18:20
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes