By Enrico Tombola on Tuesday, 19 September 2017
Posted in General Issues
Replies 4
Likes 0
Views 577
Votes 0
Dear Stackideas Suppor, i have a problem of 500 Internal Server Error, going to APPS tab. THis happens on an intallation on another domain respect the one have the licence active (http://www.befashionmodel.com). I know the support is only for registered domain, but i need only to know is i can install PayPlan on other domain respect the one with licence active or no?

When the Componente was managed from Ready Bytes, this was possible and i never see 500 Internal Server Error, going to App Tab, to install more payment gateway service or other plugin.

Many thanks for you kindly support.
Enrico Tombola
Hey Enrico,

We do not restrict any installations even on any of our products By the way, the app store is still currently hosted on ReadyBytes and we are transitioning most of it in PayPlans 3.7.

I just tried to access the Apps Store on my local instance, and don't seem to hit any errors on my end. Are you on the latest version of PayPlans?
·
Tuesday, 19 September 2017 23:34
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Dear Mark, yes i have installed the last version. Have you any succest to check alone the 500 internal server error in app tab of PayPalns? there is any specific pugin or configuration must be enable ?.

In real on http://www.befashionmodel.com i have no problem, but on another site, where i have the seme versione of Joomla, the same JomSocial integration and the same versione of PayPlans .. i have this issue..
Any suggest is appreciate.
Otherwise i can share admin Credential.. to check it, but starting from the rule that this domain is not under support coverage, i don't want to loose your time !!

Many thanks in advance.
Enrico
·
Wednesday, 20 September 2017 00:09
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hey Enrico,

Hm, perhaps if you could provide us with the administration access and I will take a look at this.
·
Wednesday, 20 September 2017 00:10
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hello,

Please follow the below instructions to resolve the issue-

1. Disable the Joomla Cache in Global Configuration-->System Tab-->Cache Setting-->Cache* = 'OFF Caching Disabled'
2. Go to Extension Manager and uninstall the extensions-RBInstaller and RBSL Framework!.
3. Now, go to PayPlans-->Apps sub-menu--> Visit App-Store

Let me know if still issue not resolved.
·
Wednesday, 20 September 2017 11:19
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
View Full Post