By Kaloyan Banev on Sunday, 12 January 2014
Posted in General Issues
Replies 5
Likes 0
Views 862
Votes 0
Hi friends from StackIdeas,

It made me laugh and I don't think that this is serious issue. Hope to bring smile in StackIdeas office too!

Officially Komento is the oldest blog commenting system! I used "Komento Latest Activity" module and something with dates is going wrong.

Comment submitted date "about 2015 years ago"

Here is the example on right hand side of my website:

http://www.webmaisterpro.com/features/webmaster-blogs.html

Not a big deal, might not need fixing, just comments will be pushed by new one.

Kind regards
Kal
Hi,

This is a bug coming from the EasySocial integration. I've patched this on your site and we will include this fix in the next version.

Take note that the fix only applies to new comments. Unfortunately those bugged comments cannot be altered.
·
Monday, 13 January 2014 19:20
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Yeah, it's quite impossible that the comment be 2015 years ago haha. Is it possible for you to provide us with the back end and FTP access to your site to check on this issue?
·
Sunday, 12 January 2014 12:56
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hi Mark,

Updated the site details.

I've moved to new hosting recently, this might cause to problem somehow, thoght this is the first time, I am trying to use this module.

Kind regards
Kal
·
Sunday, 12 January 2014 13:57
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hello Kaloyan,

Hm, after debugging this for a while, it looks like some of these comments are missing the "published" date. Hence it appears as 0000-00-00 00:00:00 and it is actually messing up the lapse time. Are these comments from a very old version of Komento? It could be possible that these comments are bugged.
·
Monday, 13 January 2014 12:26
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Quite the opposite, these are fresh comments from latest version of Komento, the old comments, see to show proper dates.

Actually it seems that messed comments are on guest commenter, member comments looks fine.
·
Monday, 13 January 2014 12:58
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
View Full Post