By Juliette Cortes on Monday, 26 September 2016
Posted in General
Replies 3
Likes 0
Views 771
Votes 0
Dear all,

I have installed the EasyBlog module in a development instance of my website and I am having the following problems:
1- After the installation the menu link blog was automatically created. However, it gives me an internal error 500.

2- As workaround, I have also composed some posts using Components -> EasyBlog -> Posts and have assigned them to a single category.

3- I made a link to my blog categories in the menu item Hoofdmenu -> info-portal and also as a module in the menu item Hoofdmenu -> Knwoledge base -> information portal.

I all three cases, I get an HTTP/ 1.1. 500 internal server error

Thanks for your support so I can try out the functionalities of Easy Blog.

Best,

Juliette
Hello Juliette,

Is your "development site" located at http://tijdelijk.ncr-web.org/blog ? It seems to be loading up fine for me here. How could I reproduce the issue on the site?
·
Tuesday, 27 September 2016 00:13
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hi Mark,
Thanks for your reply. Now is working but before it did not.
Did you configure any option in the settings? Did it need any authorization?
This is the development site and as soon as the content is ready I will migrate it to the production site.
Find attached the screenshot with the error I was receiving for the option 3 I mentioned in my post.
Thanks for your guidance,
Best,
Juliette
·
Tuesday, 27 September 2016 00:27
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hey there,

Actually we didn't change any setting from your development site, because it seems load fine for me too, you can check my attached screenshot below.

Perhaps you can try enable error reporting to maximum from backend > system > global configuration > server tab (check my first screenshot below), then access your category page and see is it have some error show out. (view page source as well and scroll down the page)
·
Tuesday, 27 September 2016 11:15
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
View Full Post