By Chris Chase on Friday, 27 April 2018
Posted in General Issues
Replies 5
Likes 0
Views 547
Votes 0
Hi guys,

We're getting a response code error from LinkedIn stating that the "endpoint is not code 201" when we attempt to post to the company page of our clients. We are still able to post to personal LinkedIn accounts, just not company pages.

This issue has been ongoing for a while now, but up until now there hasn't been a client willing to let you guys into their LinkedIn account to look into and test the issue.

I've provided the site and FTP access credentials here, but we'll need to coordinate between you, ourselves, and the client to get you into the account for testing. I assume we'll be working on this next week, but let me know!

Regards,

- Richard
Hey there,

I am really sorry for the delay of this reply as it is a weekend for us here.

It seems like Linkedin already deprecated Oauth 1.0 for autopost to Linkedin company page, our developer already start working on it to support Oauth 2.0 in internally.
·
Saturday, 28 April 2018 09:42
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Okay, so the problem is that LinkedIn has switched from Oauth 1.0 to 2.0, and you guys need to make an update to your API calls to account for it?
·
Tuesday, 01 May 2018 00:09
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Yes, that is correct. As soon as our libraries are updated to work alongside Oauth 2.0 alongside LinkedIn, we'll be pushing another release.
·
Tuesday, 01 May 2018 01:53
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hey guys,

Just wanted to see if there was an timeframe yet for when we could expect an update for this issue.
·
Wednesday, 23 May 2018 02:14
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Currently we do not have exact release date for next Easyblog version yet but I will keep you update once we fix this in internally.
·
Wednesday, 23 May 2018 13:17
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
View Full Post