By Pawan on Monday, 27 January 2014
Replies 5
Likes 0
Views 1.5K
Votes 0
I am upgrading from 3.1.8683 (an old version, not just last one) to the current Version: 3.2.9304 on Localhost

Home page shows fine, but following error ( see attachment) appears on the page when I click on a post from home page.
Hello Pawan,

Hmm I couldn't replicate this issue. could you send me your backend and FTP access to check this out? Please advice.

Thanks!
·
Monday, 27 January 2014 18:39
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
I'm working on localhost.
·
Monday, 27 January 2014 18:45
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hello Pawan,

Hmm, that was hard to tell you where is going wrong because we need to reproduce on this issues, could you mind try install the latest version of Easydiscuss on your side and see the issues still existing? But you have to backup your modification file first before update to latest version of Easydiscuss.
·
Monday, 27 January 2014 19:44
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
i have installed the latest version.
·
Monday, 27 January 2014 20:56
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hello Pawan,

I'm sorry that make you confusing, actually what i mean is could you mind install the latest version of Easydiscuss in your live site and see the issues is it still existing on your site?
If yes, we only can investigate on this issues and let you know where the issues coming from.
*Notice : Remember backup your modification file first before update to latest version of Easydiscuss.
·
Monday, 27 January 2014 22:52
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
View Full Post