By Randall McCallum on Monday, 27 January 2014
Posted in General Issues
Replies 9
Likes 0
Views 699
Votes 0
For All That You Do for a Customer Like Me. 2013 was an amazing year of software releases and outstanding support from the StackIdeas Team. You guys are the BEST.

I hope that the Whole StackIdeas Team Gets to Relax and Enjoy the 2014 Spring Festival (Chinese New Year) with Family and Friends.

2014 Spring Festival falls on January 31. The holiday celebration starts from January 31 to February 6, 2014. It is the Year of the Horse according to Chinese zodiac. I hope you enjoy the celebration and all the traditional folk customs of this grand feast!

Chinese Spring Festival, also called Lunar New Year, has more than 4,000 years of history. Being one of the traditional Chinese festivals, it is the grandest and the most important festival for Chinese people. It is also the time for the whole families to get together, which is similar with Christmas Day to the westerners. Originating during the Shang Dynasty (about 17th - 11th century BC), Spring Festival, which celebrates family reunion, is full of rich and colorful activities, and hopes with the advent of spring and flowers blossoming. People from different regions and different ethnic groups celebrate it in their unique ways.

Wow, thanks Randall
·
Monday, 27 January 2014 12:19
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Remember to enjoy the Holiday ok Mark.

Xin Nian Kuai Le (新年快乐)
·
Monday, 27 January 2014 13:08
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Wow, Randall... you probably put some Chinese people to shame with all that writing! We couldn't thank you enough, in fact. We wish you to be blessed with good health and prosperity in all your endeavors!
·
Monday, 27 January 2014 14:15
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Nice touch!!!
·
Monday, 27 January 2014 18:40
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Yup, indeed! We love customers who understands that we are normal human beings
·
Monday, 27 January 2014 22:18
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Thank you Randall for creating this "open house" for the community of Stack Ideas customers as a way for us to celebrate the Chinese New Year and thank Stack Ideas. It's easy for us to forget Stack Ideas are, as Mark puts it, "normal human beings" because they seem to do superhuman feats each and every day

If I have it right, I would like to add: tahun baru gembira
·
Monday, 27 January 2014 22:58
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Nicely done Randall!
·
Tuesday, 28 January 2014 01:56
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Thanks guys
·
Tuesday, 28 January 2014 02:55
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
All the best also from my side! You are doing a great job! Thanks for all to the complete team!
·
Tuesday, 28 January 2014 05:15
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Thank you Horst
·
Tuesday, 28 January 2014 11:18