By Jeremy Henderson on Thursday, 03 October 2013
Posted in Technical Issues
Replies 11
Likes 0
Views 681
Votes 0
I have a new install of easyblog and posing and editing blog entries works fine. However when I attempt to edit a users profile in any way upon clicking save it takes me to HTTP 500 Internal Server Error The website cannot display the page. I have uninstalled and reinstalled easyblog and this has had no effect. I have also tried editing multiple users.
I am having the same issue however I don't see a published solution? Only a comment saying 'Glad that your issue is resolved.' Can someone clarify how it was resolved?

Thank you in advance,
John
·
Thursday, 12 December 2013 04:39
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hello John.

Have you tried to disable the plugin stated above (User-Profile)? Can you provide us your backend and FTP access so we can have a better look on your issue here? Please advise.
·
Thursday, 12 December 2013 10:15
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hi Nik,

Actually that plugin was already disabled prior to me posting my comment. I did try to enable it then test once more, had the same issue. Then disabled it once more, still the same issue. I will also test some of the other user plugins as well as provide you back end login info to help me debug.

Appreciate your help very much!

Kind Regards,
John
·
Thursday, 12 December 2013 21:36
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Updated Info
·
Thursday, 12 December 2013 22:25
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hello John,

So sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Seems like you've blocked some countries from accessing your site? Please whitelist the IP 14.192.215.117 and 121.121.31.217 You can also whitelist Malaysia in general if you want to Please advice.

Thanks!
·
Thursday, 12 December 2013 23:31
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
My apologies, try it now...
·
Friday, 13 December 2013 00:27
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hello John,

I have added a fix for you This will be fixed in the next release of EasyBlog. Hope this helps.

Thanks!
·
Friday, 13 December 2013 02:52
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Looks like the fix works just fine. Thank you very much, GREAT support !!

Should I stay away from any plugins such as the one noted above? Or was the fix totally unrelated? Just wandering since I don't want to break it........

John
·
Friday, 13 December 2013 03:27
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hello John,

Sorry for the late reply. The fix is totaly unrelated to any plugins So no worries about the plugins. You are most welcome. Glad that your issue is solved.

Thanks!
·
Friday, 13 December 2013 10:45
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hey Adelene,

Not a problem at all. Thank you for clarifying that it was unrelated to the plugins, good news Our issue is indeed solved!

Thank you very much for the quick responses and such great support!

We LOVE your products!!

Kind regards,
John
·
Friday, 13 December 2013 21:28
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·