By Brandon on Tuesday, 07 January 2014
Posted in Technical Issues
Replies 9
Likes 0
Views 0.9K
Votes 0
I have been getting a 500 error response when attempting to access my stackideas dashboard (http://stackideas.com/dashboard) for the last 2-3 days.
Is this a known issue or possibly just my account?
Hi,

Are you still having this issue?
·
Tuesday, 07 January 2014 09:46
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Yes, still ongoing.
·
Tuesday, 07 January 2014 09:51
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hello Brandon,

Hm, I don't seem to be able to reproduce this issue. Can you try logging out and logging in again? If the problem still persists, can you please write to https://crm.stackideas.com and provide us with your username / password so that we can check on this.
·
Tuesday, 07 January 2014 10:11
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Thank you for your attention. Suddenly I am able to see the dashboard again without the 500 error and "houston we have a problem".
·
Tuesday, 07 January 2014 14:44
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hi,

Great.
·
Tuesday, 07 January 2014 17:27
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Just to update. I seem to be getting the same problem again but it appears the issue is my browser.
When I attempt to logon from a different browser the issue does not appear.
However, when I attempt to log out of from stackideas.com on the affected browser I get the error "invalid token" and the issue persists when attempting to log back in.
Is this perhaps an issue with Joomla that causes this for some browser sessions? Just curious, not a high priority but I know some users have been experiencing issues with EasySocial and user logons.

·
Thursday, 09 January 2014 02:22
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hello Brandon,

Does this only happen when you are logging out?
·
Thursday, 09 January 2014 16:59
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
The invalid token error appears when attempting to log out but the 500 error appears when logged in and attempting to access the dashboard.
It appears to have resolved again without doing anything at my end now.
·
Friday, 10 January 2014 09:43
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hello Brandon,

Hm, I find this pretty weird as I cannot seem to reproduce this error on our end.
·
Friday, 10 January 2014 11:01
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
View Full Post