By Alex on Tuesday, 15 December 2020
Posted in Technical Issues
Likes 0
Views 1K
Votes 0
Hello,

I have just purchased the license of Komento which I am evaluating on a test server (not yet in production).

I noticed an error in your french translation file which causes a 404 error on registration or identification buttons.

Cordially

In « en-GB.com_komento.ini »
COM_KOMENT_LOGIN_LINK="<a href="_QQ_"%1s"_QQ_">Sign up</a> or <a href="_QQ_"%2s"_QQ_">login</a> to your account."

In « fr-FR.com_komento.ini »
COM_KOMENT_LOGIN_LINK="<a href=\"_QQ_\"%1s\"_QQ_\">S'inscrire</a> ou <a href=\"_QQ_\"%2s\"_QQ_\">se connecter</a> à votre compte."
Hi there,

I'm not able to replicate your issue here,
> causes a 404 error on registration or identification buttons.

I've tested the french translation and it seems to be working fine. Check out the attached screenshot. Am I missing anything here?

Perhaps you can provide us with your site access and FTP access so we can inspect and assist you much quicker.

Thanks.
·
Tuesday, 15 December 2020 11:38
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hi,
Thank you for your prompt response.
I corrected the problem. It was just to inform you.
(Same error on another installation on another server).
·
Tuesday, 15 December 2020 17:48
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hi there,

Thanks for the information.

Actually, I didn't see what is the issue here. Could you kindly direct me to the issue so I can inform the appropriate team to fix it.

Thanks.
·
Tuesday, 15 December 2020 17:53
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
version, the "registration" and "connection" buttons do not work. There is an error in the translation file.
Result: bad url (..... / _ Q_Q_).

Below is the difference between the vs GB and the FR versions :

In « en-GB.com_komento.ini »
COM_KOMENT_LOGIN_LINK="<a href="_QQ_"%1s"_QQ_">Sign up</a> or <a href="_QQ_"%2s"_QQ_">login</a> to your account."

In « fr-FR.com_komento.ini »
COM_KOMENT_LOGIN_LINK="<a href=\"_QQ_\"%1s\"_QQ_\">S'inscrire</a> ou <a href=\"_QQ_\"%2s\"_QQ_\">se connecter</a> à votre compte."

Best regards
·
Tuesday, 15 December 2020 18:03
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hi there,

Thanks for pointing this out. I'll inform the appropriate team regarding this.

Have a wonderful day ahead.
·
Tuesday, 15 December 2020 18:07
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
View Full Post