Likes 0
Views 617
Votes 0
Hello There!

I'm running v2.1.10.

Thanks,

Jackson
Hi Jackson,

Is it possible for you to provide us with the FTP access and your PhpMyAdmin to your site to check on this issue?

You can add the information needed by edit your first post in the Details section or you can just include your site's access once at http://stackideas.com/dashboard/site rather than needing to keep adding them in your replies
·
Thursday, 12 April 2018 10:16
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hi Fadhli,

Problem is I don't have both installed in our server. Is this something only happening in our setup? I remember this happened before too in the earlier version but you guys provided a patch.

Anyways, I enabled Error Reporting and I'm getting this:

Warning: require_once(/public_html/administrator/components/com_easysocial/includes/video/adapters/.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /public_html/administrator/components/com_easysocial/includes/video/video.php on line 1614

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/public_html/administrator/components/com_easysocial/includes/video/adapters/.php' (include_path='/public_html/plugins/system/shlib/shl_packages//ZendFramework-1.11.7-minimal/library:.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php') in /public_html/administrator/components/com_easysocial/includes/video/video.php on line 1614

Thanks,

Jackson
·
Friday, 13 April 2018 06:26
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hi Jackson,

I believe there is some empty video record in your database. Can I install mijosql in your site temporarily? to check the #_social_videos table if there is any empty video record to delete it.
·
Friday, 13 April 2018 11:33
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hi Fadhli,

Ahh, Yes, I deleted some of it and the view is loading properly now.

I guess, that issue has to be referred back to your dev team. There should be a data integrity check on the DB, I don't know why there are empty rows in the video table, I'll let you and your dev team figure that out.

Thanks,

Jackson
·
Friday, 13 April 2018 23:52
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Sure, keep us updated then.

I also just received one of our customer reported this as well, but for now i still unable to replicate this in locally, surely got one part generated this empty row data and stored in this video table.
·
Saturday, 14 April 2018 11:32
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hi Arlex,

I got an empty record in the video table again. I wonder, could it be when a user create a video and then cancelled the process or left the session? But it should not create a table record unless the user hit save, right?

Thanks,

Jackson
·
Tuesday, 17 April 2018 01:29
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hi Jackson,

I've tried to replicate the issue again locally, seems I'm still unable to reproduce the issue
·
Tuesday, 17 April 2018 13:50
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
View Full Post