By Cris Crash on Wednesday, 15 August 2018
Posted in Technical Issues
Replies 3
Likes 0
Views 569
Votes 0
After installing the K2 and integrate it with your plugins, it worked fine, but when I made a comment on the article I throw an error "1327 - Undeclared variable: 3a5"
Uninstall the K2
Try doing it with the native joomla and its plugin to join it to the time line.
Everything worked well, but when making a comment on the article, the error occurred again: "1327 - Undeclared variable: 3a5"
I already deleted the article and I can not correct the error.
You can see the error on my home page (I think) But surely if they enter the frontpage as an administrator, they can see it.
Hi there,

Seems like there are issues regarding this streams http://take.ms/JYyyN currenty. I have archived them currently and should works fine now.

By the way, exactly how to replicate this issues ? Can you record us a videos or provide us steps by steps on how to replicate this so that we can further check this issues. It is better if you provide us with images and all related infos.

Please advice.
·
Wednesday, 15 August 2018 16:27
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Ok first thank you very much for solving the problem.
Today I have given myself the task of replicating the problem and I have succeeded.
The problem occurs when you have active the plugin content (for joomla content) and at the same time you have active the plugin for K2.
If you deactivate one of the two the problem does not occur.
Thank you very much
·
Thursday, 16 August 2018 06:44
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
HI there,

Thanks for the update. It maybe because of K2 plugin that causing this issues. It would be best if you can check with them regarding this. May i know that your issues solved? Let us know if there anything i should check.
·
Thursday, 16 August 2018 09:59
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
View Full Post