By Paul Bradley on Saturday, 01 October 2016
Posted in Technical Issues
Replies 5
Likes 0
Views 216
Votes 0
Hi,

EB 5.0.37, PHP5.5 on Windows. Joomla 3.6.2

With Public access to posting comments, but moderated, I notice that when the comment is posted that the AJAX call gives back a 500 in the server with an exception thrown by Joomla (libraries/joomla/table/table.php/delete) which happens when it is called by components/com_easyblog/views/comments/view.ajax.php/210 ($captcha->delete()).

Could be a bug in J3.6.2 and I will update to EB5.0.38, but I suspect this is more persistent since no one else has posted this
Hello Paul,

May I know what is the exact exception message? I don't think it is a conflict with Joomla but based on the partial error message, it seems like there was a problem deleting a captcha record from the database.

By the way, please remember to assign your domain to your license to obtain for support. You can do so by accessing your license area at http://stackideas.com/dashboard
·
Saturday, 01 October 2016 02:18
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hi,

The Joomla table.php line (on or near line 956) is:

throw new UnexpectedValueException('Null primary key not allowed.')

Thanks
·
Saturday, 01 October 2016 17:57
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hey there,

I am really sorry for the delay of this reply as it is a weekend for us here.

Can you provide us with your Joomla backend and FTP access at http://stackideas.com/dashboard/site so we can better have a check?
·
Sunday, 02 October 2016 11:11
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hi,

We are very reluctant to give anyone outside the company access to the back end. Rhetorical question: If something happened when you are logged in, then who would be responsible for fixing it? To avoid that problem we only permit access for employees.

Perhaps you can tell us what steps you would take if you were logged in?

Thanks
·
Tuesday, 04 October 2016 16:44
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hey Paul,

To be honestly, currently I am not really sure where went wrong without access your site.

If you have provide us with your Site details, we can troubleshot this issue and solve this as soon as possible, once the issue solved it, you can delete that user account.

If you still unable to provide us with your site access, perhaps you can try download JING software to record video to show how to hitting this issue on your site. So we can try follow your step to reproduce this issue in locally.
·
Wednesday, 05 October 2016 15:29
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
View Full Post