By Ronald van der Plaat on Sunday, 16 July 2017
Replies 7
Likes 0
Views 736
Votes 0
I can t install easyblog , I have tried both installers on remote and localhost, I get the error:

I click install upload component,
Then click Proceed With Installation →
Then get the below error

An error has occurred.
404 Component not found.

Please fix and let me know why I couldn't install component so I don't have this issue next time thanks
Hey there,

I am really sorry for the delay of this reply as it is a weekend for us here.

Make sure you have enabled Easyblog component from Joomla extension manage page, you can refer on my attached screenshot below.

Once you enabled Easyblog component, you can start upload Easyblog latest launcher from your backend installer page.

Keep us update if the issue still persists.
·
Sunday, 16 July 2017 09:25
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
thanks, that helped a little to get to the next few steps, but still wont install

Extracting component files
0%
Extracting component filesFailed
Sorry, the package specified does not exist on the site.
·
Sunday, 16 July 2017 16:15
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hello Ronald,

It seems like the launcher that was on the site was from an older version and this was what was causing the issues. I have downloaded the latest launcher and installed it via Extensions Manager and it installs fine now
·
Sunday, 16 July 2017 16:23
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
I did a fresh download, can you please send me a link to the newer launcher thanks
·
Monday, 17 July 2017 09:11
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hi there,

You can download them at your dashboard at https://stackideas.com/dashboard Please give it a try and see how it goes
·
Monday, 17 July 2017 10:02
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Still cant do a single post

When I click on Publish post I get another error, see image. Help please, how do I fix this error
·
Tuesday, 18 July 2017 11:35
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hi there,

You have to enable this http://take.ms/HVAbb. It would be best if you can consult with your web hosting service provider regarding this and see how it goes
·
Tuesday, 18 July 2017 11:43
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
View Full Post