By Tony Boutemeur on Friday, 22 February 2019
Posted in General
Likes 0
Views 836
Votes 0
Hi,

Does Charm Template is 100% based on Helix Framework from Joomshaper or if it's a kind of Helix Ultimate Framework rebuild?

Like in original Helix Ultimate Framework, can I choose and set typography in Charm Template?

Does Charm template is compatible with SP Pagebuilder from Joomshaper?

After testing, light/dark mode in your Charm Template demo, it's a good idea (like twitter) and doesn't exist inside the original Helix Ultimate Framework from Joomshaper but I think it's not completely perfect for third party components/plugins/modules. Is it customizable from Charm Template or it's necessary to set it in a custom.css file?

Thank you in advance for your reply.
Hey there,

We use Helix Framework designed as Charm template but not using all the feature from the framework.

Currently that is not possible to set different typography from the template.

Does Charm template is compatible with SP Pagebuilder from Joomshaper?

To be frank with you, I am not using SP Pagebuilder before so currently I am not sure whether compatible with SP Pagebuilder or not.

After testing, light/dark mode in your Charm Template demo, it's a good idea (like twitter) and doesn't exist inside the original Helix Ultimate Framework from Joomshaper but I think it's not completely perfect for third party components/plugins/modules. Is it customizable from Charm Template or it's necessary to set it in a custom.css file?

It depend on what kind of thing you would like to customise it, perhaps you can share with us which thing you would like to customise it?

Also is it possible provide us some of the example which part is not good for the third party components/plugins/modules?
·
Friday, 22 February 2019 22:06
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
I think he wants to got seperate css files. One fore light anf the other for dark. So that those can customized. A darkmofe switcher in the menu settings (where the navigation for stackideas products is) would be better like twitters.
joy
·
Friday, 22 February 2019 22:24
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Thank you Arlex for your reply.

So, Charm template is not what I need.