By René on Monday, 11 November 2013
Posted in General Issues
Likes 0
Views 2.5K
Votes 0
hi,
in my sh404sef cache are a lot of urls from Blogger wich are only member but not created a Blog.

Non SEF Url: index.php?option=com_easyblog&Itemid=156&id=541&lang=de&layout=listings&view=blogger
SEF Url: menu/bogger/username/

Blogger username did nor created a Blog, he is only a Member on the site or with acl not able to create a Blog.

how can i modify the EB sh404sef file, that only SEF urls generated for Blogger wich are created a Blog and not for that wich are only Members and not yet created a Blog?

EDIT: also Preview generates SEF Urls!?

Non SEF Url: index.php?option=com_easyblog&Itemid=156&lang=de&layout=preview&pagestart=9&view=entry
SEF Url: menu/preview/page-10/

these Preview SEF Urls should also not generated.

Edit: also COM_EASYBLOG_INVALID_PERMALINK_POST generates a lot of SEF Urls for Member or old Member wich not ctreated a Blog!

Non SEF Url: index.php?option=com_easyblog&Itemid=156&id=586&lang=de&view=entry
SEF Url: menu/invalid-post-586/

@Support
i already deleted the generated Urls in my sh404SEF Cache!
Hello Rene,

Sorry for the late reply. In that case then you will have to set the settings in the backend to not display the "non bloggers" in your bloggers page. To do this you can go backend -> EasyBlog -> Settings -> Workflow -> General. Here set the "Only show blogger with post" to YES this way no "non bloggers" use will be displayed in EasyBlog.

Also in sh404SEF the URLs are either generated or not. You can't really choose to have certain link generated and the rest not. Thus I can't help you set the preview to not be generated.

Thanks!
·
Tuesday, 12 November 2013 01:51
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Sorry for the late reply. In that case then you will have to set the settings in the backend to not display the "non bloggers" in your bloggers page. To do this you can go backend -> EasyBlog -> Settings -> Workflow -> General. Here set the "Only show blogger with post" to YES this way no "non bloggers" use will be displayed in EasyBlog.

thanks but this setting was already enabled..if the easyblog Plugin in JS Profile are enabled then the "non bloggers" url is also created.

Also in sh404SEF the URLs are either generated or not. You can't really choose to have certain link generated and the rest not. Thus I can't help you set the preview to not be generated.
hmm..thats not nice because my sh404sef cache is flooded with urls wich are not useful for SEO.
·
Tuesday, 12 November 2013 02:09
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hello Rene,

Sorry for the late reply. I want to check on your bloggers. May i have access to your backend. I tried with you login details in your previous post but I can't login. Please advice.

Thanks!
·
Wednesday, 13 November 2013 17:18
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
hello Adelene, the access should work now for backend.
·
Wednesday, 13 November 2013 20:47
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hello Rene,

Sorry for the late reply. Everything seems to be in order. May I have the name of users that are not bloggers and the links are created? Please advice.

Thanks!
·
Thursday, 14 November 2013 18:37
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
yes you are right..blogger links are automatic created for users wich are Usertype Author but not wrote a own entry...
·
Thursday, 14 November 2013 20:58
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
can you please also check why there are feed/,/rss, or /atom urls in cache..i did rss not enabled
·
Thursday, 14 November 2013 21:03
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hello Rene,

Sorry for the late reply. Hmm base on what you say here
yes you are right..blogger links are automatic created for users wich are Usertype Author but not wrote a own entry...

Then I suspect the links come from the comments. If a user is an Author he/she can comment and the link in the comment page will generate the sh404SEF links. I can't really do anything here unless u want to disable the comment author links?

Also I checked your site again and notice you change the links to link to Jomsocial profiles. Which would be a good way to solve your issue too. Not sure how you want to proceed here.

As for the RSS and ATOM, seems like it's only for certain categories. Any chance they were created when you first started your blog and hadn't turn off the RSS? Could you delete these RSS and ATOM URLs and see if they regenerate? Please advice.

Thanks!
·
Thursday, 14 November 2013 23:31
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Then I suspect the links come from the comments. If a user is an Author he/she can comment and the link in the comment page will generate the sh404SEF links. I can't really do anything here unless u want to disable the comment author links?

i untertsand..maybe it comes also from the !more from Blogger link" in Easyblog Plugin for JS. i have this Plugin enabled by Default for Usertype author and it will generate the Blogger Url if someone take a view oon JS Profile.

Also I checked your site again and notice you change the links to link to Jomsocial profiles. Which would be a good way to solve your issue too. Not sure how you want to proceed here.
it's more a Bug in JS then EB..thanks for check again.

As for the RSS and ATOM, seems like it's only for certain categories. Any chance they were created when you first started your blog and hadn't turn off the RSS? Could you delete these RSS and ATOM URLs and see if they regenerate? Please advice.
hmm..that could be possible..but i cleaned all EB Urls in Cache so the Urls should not created again if RSS is turned off, or?
·
Friday, 15 November 2013 01:26
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
View Full Post