By Jed on Monday, 22 May 2017
Posted in Technical Issues
Replies 3
Likes 0
Views 431
Votes 0
Hi there,

I'm attempting to migrate our website onto a new server, which I've managed to do - but while the site seems to work, the EasyBlog page specifically, does not. When navigating to the blog page, it simply shows a 404 'Page Not Found' error - and I don't know why. Other pages and content seem to be fine, from what I can see.

The original server was running PHP 5.6.30 with EasyApache 3, while this new server is running PHP 7.1 with EasyApache 4 - though the same issue occurs when I switch down to PHP 5.6 or 7.0.

The destination server does have a different URL to our license - but only because I need to get the site working properly before I redirect the main URL. It is the same site.

If you make any changes, please let me know what they are so that I'm able to implement the same fix(es) if I need to migrate again.

Thanks in advance for any insight you can provide.
Hi Jed,

Seems like I'm hitting this error:
0 Facebook needs the CURL PHP extension.

https://www.screencast.com/t/dssZWRSK
Can you consult with your web hosting provider to enable the curl php and see how it goes.
·
Monday, 22 May 2017 17:08
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
That's it! Thanks ever so much for the quick response, Muhammad - installing the CURL extension did the trick.

Best wishes,

Jed
Jed
·
Monday, 22 May 2017 17:56
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Superb! Jed, and you are most welcome Glad to hear your issue has resolved.

As a gentle reminder, kindly start a new thread if you have any other issue in the future so it will be easier for us to manage your inquiry. I will lock and mark this thread as resolved.

Have a nice day ahead
·
Monday, 22 May 2017 18:35
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
View Full Post