By Rob Kivit on Saturday, 24 September 2022
Replies 8
Likes 0
Views 503
Votes 0
Hi,

After installation of Easyblog 6.07 some of my pages (not all) were suddenly unapproachable (Error 404)
After restoring my Back-up everything was ok. I tried the installation a second time, unfortunately with the same result.

Any idea what can have happened?

Kind regards, Rob
Hello Rob,

I am sorry for the delay of this reply.

Regarding your issue, its a known issue in EasyBlog 6.0.7 and we've addressed this issue internally and we will release another version 6.0.8 very soon.

For the quick fix (after you've upgraded to 6.0.7), download the attached 'post.php' file and copy the file into folder 'JOOMLA/administrator/components/com_easyblog/includes/post/' and replace the original post.php file.

Let us know if you still hit the same issue after applied the patch file into your EasyBlog and provide us your Joomla backend admin access and the FTP account to your site so that we can further investigate your issue.

I apologise for the inconvenient caused.

Hope this help and have a nice day
Sam
·
Saturday, 24 September 2022 10:27
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hi Sam,
still the same issue

I can't provide you backend admin access before the issue was tested in my own local environment

Should I wait for the next Easyblog version

thanks, Rob
·
Monday, 26 September 2022 05:38
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hello Rob,

Thank you for your reply.

Would it be possible for you to setup a staging / test site so that we can access to your test site to further investigate your issue or, you can wait for next EasyBlog version since you are testing on your local and see if the next version resolve your issue or not.

Please advise.
Sam
·
Monday, 26 September 2022 09:45
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hi,
I have just installed version 6.0.8 but the same issue is still exists

Regard, Rob
·
Tuesday, 27 September 2022 06:53
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hello Rob,

Thank you for your reply.

Regarding your issue, is it possible for your to setup a test site / staging site and replicate your local instance so that we can take access to your staging site to further investigate your issue?

Please advise.
Sam
·
Tuesday, 27 September 2022 09:50
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hi Rob,

I apologise for the confusion. Can you try again by download this updated post.php file and see if this updated version fixed your issue?

Please download the attached 'post.php' file and copy the file into folder 'JOOMLA/administrator/components/com_easyblog/includes/post/' and replace the original post.php file.

Please advise.
Sam
·
Tuesday, 27 September 2022 10:37
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hi Sam,
now the fix worked and no issues anymore

Thank you!

Kind regards, Rob
·
Tuesday, 27 September 2022 22:10
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hello Rob,

Thank you for your reply and glad to hear that the new fix resolved your issue.

For your information, we will include the same fix into next release of EasyBlog.

Thanks again and have a nice day
Sam
·
Wednesday, 28 September 2022 10:01
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
View Full Post