By Lorien Jones on Wednesday, 18 April 2018
Posted in Technical Issues
Likes 0
Views 878
Votes 0
Hi, I have just purchased and installed Easy Blog. I'm trying to have a little play and get used to things. I wrote a practise blog and tried to save a draft, but am getting a 505 error each time I try. Am I missing something simple that's causing this?
It seems like you provided that login credentials no longer work, this is what i hitting now :

Username and password do not match or you do not have an account yet.

May i know is it possible for you provide us with your FTP access as well?
·
Thursday, 19 April 2018 00:18
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
I've just logged out and back in again successfully. I must have typed them incorrectly. FTP is my web host? If so it's it's TSOHost - Paragon Internet Group. I can send my log in details again if you let me know the secure way to do it,

Kind regards, Lorien
·
Thursday, 19 April 2018 02:09
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Yes, you can update your site backend and FTP access at http://stackideas.com/dashboard/site , this section only view-able for our moderators and yours.
·
Thursday, 19 April 2018 12:50
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Ok, all those details are now uploaded
·
Thursday, 19 April 2018 17:01
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Thanks, it seems like you hitting this following error :

Warning: strpos() expects parameter 1 to be string, object given in /home/theghost/public_html/plugins/content/sigplus/sigplus.php on line 146

Warning: preg_match() expects parameter 2 to be string, object given in /home/theghost/public_html/plugins/content/sigplus/sigplus.php on line 238

Warning: preg_match() expects parameter 2 to be string, object given in /home/theghost/public_html/plugins/content/sigplus/sigplus.php on line 238

Catchable fatal error: Object of class EasyBlogPost could not be converted to string in /home/theghost/public_html/plugins/content/sigplus/sigplus.php on line 206

I've help you disabled this 3rd party plugin Content - Image gallery - sigplus , it should work fine now.

Can you report this error to this plugin provider and see how it goes?
·
Thursday, 19 April 2018 17:27
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Thank you
·
Friday, 20 April 2018 03:07
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
You're most welcome.

Just for your information, I have locked and marked this thread as resolved to avoid confusions in the future. Please start a new thread if you have any other issue in the future so it will be easier for us to manage your inquiries.

Thanks for understanding
·
Friday, 20 April 2018 10:56
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
View Full Post