By Mike Bires on Monday, 11 April 2016
Replies 7
Likes 0
Views 1.3K
Votes 0
Hello,
I tried installing both EasyDiscuss and EasyDiscuss4 and when saving a menu item, I am getting a 500 error, which I have attached a screenshot of. I spoke with CloudAccess.net and they did some troubleshooting and told me this was not a server or database issue. Please help. My site access information is on file.
I've applied some fix in your site, it should work fine now.

If you found out some of the issue related Easydiscuss 4, perhaps you can post that issue into our issue tracker page http://stackideas.com/issues/easydiscuss so our developer will check on this
·
Monday, 11 April 2016 10:29
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hi Arlex,

Jonathan over at CloudAccess wanted to know what the issue was, out of curiosity. Should I tell him the fix will be in an update? Thank you for fixing it!
·
Monday, 11 April 2016 11:16
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Yes, you can tell him that and these fix already included in next update.
·
Monday, 11 April 2016 11:23
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Ok. Also, this happened on the old EasyDiscuss as well.

Thank you.
·
Monday, 11 April 2016 12:11
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hi Michael,

May I know what is the error that appear when you are trying to save a menu item from easydiscuss 3.2? If possible can you provide us with the test site access of your old easydiscuss so we can test this directly?
·
Monday, 11 April 2016 13:17
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hi Alex,

I just tried to install Easydiscuss 4.0.6 and it is giving me following error..
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (OK)

I have upgraded it on another site without any problems.. Could you please tell what I need to do to be able to upgrade any stackideas extensions without such problems? I have had same issue with ES, a while back..
·
Tuesday, 21 June 2016 15:46
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hey Himangi,
Can you open a new thread with the description of your issues and at the same time provide us your backend and ftp access in http://stackideas.com/dashboard/site ? Thanks.
·
Tuesday, 21 June 2016 18:41
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
View Full Post