By Chris Chase on Monday, 13 November 2017
Posted in General Issues
Replies 4
Likes 0
Views 794
Votes 0
One of our clients has been having an issue on their site, where if they either archive or publish a blog it will give them a 404 error while doing so but will complete the action just fine. We've as of yet been unable to replicate the issue, but were hoping you might be able to look into it for us with your know-how.

I've included credentials to a copy of the client's site, as well as access to the FTP server.

Let me know if you need anything else!
Do you mean when the user publish/archive one of the blog post from backed, then hitting 404 error?

Is it can provide us with your Joomla backend URL so I can able to login? Because when I trying to access your site backend (site.com/administrator) but it keep redirect back to your site homepage.

Please advise.
·
Tuesday, 14 November 2017 11:24
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
I've updated the original post with the site login URL.

And yes, when the client is publishing/archiving a post from the backend, they get a 404 error. I've attached a screenshot of what they sent me when this happens. It seems to pull them to the frontend with a 404 error.
·
Wednesday, 15 November 2017 01:43
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
I've updated the original post with the login URL for the site.

And yes, when the client publishes/archives a post from the backend she immediately gets a 404 error. I've attached a screenshot of what this looks like for her.
·
Wednesday, 15 November 2017 01:44
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hey there,

It seems like I also unable to replicate this issue from your site, you can watch my video here : http://take.ms/66bJ0

Can you pass this video to your site user and see whether i reproduce this issue correctly?
·
Wednesday, 15 November 2017 10:03
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
View Full Post