By Supporter on Friday, 05 January 2018
Replies 9
Likes 0
Views 564
Votes 0
This post is not just about one component...

Here are some wishes for early 2018:
- keep the good job with Conversekit
- Integrate PayPlans with Hikashop/Hikamarket
- more visual consistency and improving UX/understanding between components:
___ terms like discussions (EasySocial/Conversekit Vs. EasyDiscuss - is it a discussion or a conversation or a chat ??)
- adapt modules with the respective chosen theme and use the correct terms inside them (use the same language strings some text is not translated in modules when it is in the component ... )
- A better way for us to check any language translation progress for multilingual sites...

- PLEASE KEEP ME AWAY FROM USING ijoomla ADVERTISING COMPONENT (no no and no I will not go the Techjoomla way do not even try to mention that company name) , BUILD US YOUR OWN... SOOOOON !
Are capitals letters a bad way of writing, does it mean yelling and shouting, being rude??? I am not, I am just a LITTLE desperate
Hi Supporter

Stupid question. Why would you want to do this?

I use both Hikashop/Hikamarket

What would Pay Plans integration offer you, that you can not get with Hikashop+Hikamarket?

best

Paul
·
Friday, 05 January 2018 19:12
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hi Supporter

Stupid question. Why would you want to do this?

I use both Hikashop/Hikamarket

What would Pay Plans integration offer you, that you can not get with Hikashop+Hikamarket?

best

Paul

There are many reasons simply because PayPlans has nothing in common with Hikashop/Hikamarket but needs to be compared to the upcoming HikaSubscription (based on HikaSerial).

I would have listed the differences here but yesterday I noticed a blog post update I missed (posted only 4 days ago) on Hikashop.... things are moving faster than I expected
See blog post HERE : HikaSubscription update blog post
·
Sunday, 07 January 2018 16:16
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hi Supporter

Ok that makes sense even if I do not get the fine details.
I made 2 attempts to get Pay Plans up and running when it was still Readybytes.
And failed both times for a number of reasons.

I am quite happy with the Hika Componetns even if their support does not compare to Stackideas.
Also I have paid for some customisation and have things like put user in an Easy Social Group on purchase working.
Thus I need to move forward and just launch my shop having built it at least 3 times and never launching

I am a little sceptical about subscriptions in my case but might change my mind.

I wish you all the best with your site

Paul
·
Sunday, 07 January 2018 19:16
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
+1 for an advertising solution made by Stackideas
·
Monday, 08 January 2018 18:44
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
My number one wish for 2018 would be...

As Mark says here:

https://www.joomlashack.com/blog/joomlashack/oscampus/

integrating OSCampus with EasySocial. There are a ton of users looking for a learning management extension that works with EasySocial.
·
Monday, 08 January 2018 20:13
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
also
+1 for advertising tool what could manage ad-spots from EB, ED and ES all in once
·
Monday, 08 January 2018 20:14
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
+1 advertising tool
joy
·