By Lucio Prieto Veramendi on Thursday, 18 January 2018
Posted in General Issues
Likes 0
Views 723
Votes 0
Dear friends, can not I sort by points? because every time I try to sort any list of users by points I get this error and afterwards I can not do anything, can you correct that error? Or simply I should not order by points ?? They had already solved me, I thought they had corrected it, so I tried again to sort by points and again the error is coming back 1054
Hi there,

Have you re-install or do anything on your site currently? It seems that those changes done by my colleague is revert to it original.

I have re-applied them and it should works fine now. By the way, those fixes will be included on our next release version, and not on our current version. If in case, you wanted to re-install your Easysocial, you need to re-apply them again. Here i attached those files and path you need to apply.

administrator/components/com_easysocial/views/users/view.html.php
·
Thursday, 18 January 2018 10:35
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Thanks guys, if I had updated the conversekit, but better I hope the next version of Easysocial ;-)
·
Friday, 19 January 2018 06:49
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hi there,

You are most welcome. Glad to hear that your issue has been resolved now.

As a gentle reminder, kindly start a new thread if you have any other issue in the future so it will be easier for us to manage your inquiry. I will lock and mark this thread as resolved.
·
Friday, 19 January 2018 11:45
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
View Full Post