EasySocial comes with a wide variety of configuration options that allows you to quickly customize most of the behavior of EasySocial. In this section, we'll briefly guide you with the Email Field. To access this custom field, you will need to navigate to
Joomla > Components > EasySocial > Profile Types > (Choose any profile) > Custom Fields.
- Allowed domains - If specified, the system would only accept emails made with these domains.
- Disallowed domains - If specified, the system would reject emails made with these domains.
- Forbidden words - If specified, the system would reject emails that contains these words. Separate each word followed by a comma. E.g: word1,word2,word3
- Enable Regexp validation - This will enable Regular Expression validation with the format that you specify.
- Regexp format - Specify the Regular Expression format to validate against.
- Regexp modifier - Specify the Regular Expression modifier.
- Title - Set a title for your field. The value here can be a language string and it will be translated when being displayed.
- Description - Set a description for your field. The value here can be a language string and it will then be translated when being displayed.
- Show Title - To display the title for this field, set to Yes.
- Show Description - To display the description for this field, set to Yes.
- Default Value - You can set a default value for the field so that the user would be able to see this. The value here can be a language string.
- Required - Setting a field as required will ensure that user needs to enter a value for this field.