EasySocial comes with a wide variety of configuration options that allows you to quickly customize most of the behavior of EasySocial. In this section, we'll briefly guide you with the Currency Field. To access this custom field, you will need to navigate to
Joomla > Components > EasySocial > Profile Types > (Choose any profile) > Custom Fields.
- Currency Format - Set the currency format that you would like to use.
- Title - Set a title for your field. The value here can be a language string and it will be translated when being displayed.
- Description - Set a description for your field. The value here can be a language string and it will then be translated when being displayed.
- Default value for dollar - Set the default value for dollar.
- Default value for cent - Set the default value for cent.
- Show Title - To display the title for this field, set to Yes.
- Show Description - To display the description for this field, set to Yes.
- Required - Setting a field as required will ensure that user needs to enter a value for this field.