EasySocial comes with a wide variety of configuration options that allows you to quickly customize most of the behavior of EasySocial. In this section, we'll briefly guide you with the Avatar Field. To access this custom field, you will need to navigate to
Joomla > Components > EasySocial > Profile Types > (Choose any profile) > Custom Fields.
- Avatar uploads - If enabled, user would be allowed to upload their own profile avatar.
- Avatar gallery selection - If enabled, user would be allowed to select from a list of default avatars that you uploaded for this profile.
- Use gallery button - If enabled, avatar field will show the gallery toggle button.
- Title - Set a title for your field. The value here can be a language string and it will be translated when being displayed.
- Description - Set a description for your field. The value here can be a language string and it will then be translated when being displayed.
- Show Title - To display the title for this field, set to Yes.
- Show Description - To display the description for this field, set to Yes.
- Required - Setting a field as required will ensure that user needs to enter a value for this field.