Good Day Pals! It has been a month since we pushed out updates for Payplans. Today we are thrilled to release a maintenance update for PayPlans to address several issue from the prior update. Read on to learn more about the new update.
Here are some of the refinements included in PayPlans 4.0.11:
- Strong Customer Authentication (SCA) has been implemented for Stripe payment gateway
- Notification rule for subscription cancellation is now available
- Multilingual support for reCaptcha is now available
- Payzen payment gateway is now in sync with UTC time zone
- Payment cancellation via ePay will now work correctly
- Referral discount code is now working correctly
- Email will be sent to referrals when referral codes are used
- Addressed issue with email template overrides
- Addressed issue with plan page layout
- Addressed issue with EasySocial registration
- You may find the detailed changelog here
Strong Customer Authentication
For those of you who are unaware of Strong Customer Authentication (SCA), it is a new rule and it is part of PSD2 regulation of Europe.
If you are using Stripe as your payment gateway and your business is located in the European Economic area, then your site will be affected and you will need to update to the latest version of PayPlans.
Updating To Payplans 4.0.11
As always, you can click on the "Update" button at the back end to update. Alternatively, head over to your dashboard and download the installer. Then, upload the installer just like you normally would.
Do not hesitate to get in touch with our support team if you any require for assistance!
Happy Updating Everyone⚡️