Today our team released an important security fix for PayPlans and we strongly recommend everyone to update to the latest version the soonest possible. Read on to learn more
Prior to this release, there was a potential for log files to be exposed when the environment is not properly restricted. This would allow a remote attacker to try to view undisclosed log files from the site. Apart from the critical fix, there are also other refinements added into this release:
- Log files are now stored as php files to prevent unauthorized access
- Added Robokassa payment method
- Notification E-mail template now supports multi lingual content
- Fixed issue with PayFlow payment gateway
- Addressed issue with recurring payment in Authorize CIM
- Fixed issue related to sending error log e-mails to admin
- Addressed issue with PagSeguro payment method
- Addressed issue with date range filter on export report tab
- And several other refinements can be found on our changelog page.
Updating To PayPlans 4.0.12
If you are updating from PayPlans 4.0.x , you can click on the update button found on the dashboard of your PayPlans backend. Otherwise, you may head over to your dashboard, download the launcher package or full package installer and run the installation as you normally would.
If you require any assistance at all, please feel free to get in touch with our team. 😁