After many weeks of rigorous testings, listening to feedback and improving on the newly added functionality in EasySocial, we are excited to announce the availability of EasySocial 4.0.1.
If you have missed any of our previous posts earlier, or need a recap of the enhancements and improvements we have added along the way, you can view the list below:
Our team did not just stop there. In this release, we have also added the last piece of the puzzle and also made additional changes to improvise the overall experience in EasySocial.
The Last Piece of the Puzzle
We have added user action logs in EasySocial 4.0.1. With the action logs integration with Joomla, all activities performed from the back-end of EasySocial are now logged and can be audited by you.
In this release we have also fixed quite a number of bugs and improved the overall performance of EasySocial 4.0:
- Improved page performance for leaderboard items
- Improved quality of image for marketplace items
- Prevent users from accidentally creating multiple polls
- Improved performance in SQL queries used to obtain inactive users
- Added missing child categories in marketplace category header
- Standardized notification icons for notifications module
- Privacy will now be switched to "Registered" automatically when site is on "Lockdown mode"
- Updated post type icon so that it is vertically aligned with the text
- Marketplace category alias will now be generated automatically if the admin does not specify an alias
- Fixed issue with marketplace listing not appearing under category view
- Fixed issue with not being able to save marketplace category as copy
- Fixed issue with activity stream items not rendering correctly when last used filter was a hashtag
- Fixed issue with unused settings still appearing under Settings page
- Fixed issue with not being able to un-publish marketplace items
- Fixed issue when inserting video link not rendering video panel
- Fixed issue with show more albums not rendering correct albums
- Fixed SEF routing issues which cause problem when accessing the create discussion page
- Fixed issue with birthday custom field not validating against the year correctly
- Fixed errors when trying to remove an avatar for a marketplace category
- Fixed issue with incorrect notifications target for polls
- Fixed issue with marketplace widgets for profile displaying incorrect marketplace items
- Fixed issue with marketplace widget not appearing for groups and pages
- Fixed responsive styling issues for quick registration module
- Fixed issue with missing users in users location map at the back-end
Get EasySocial 4.0.1
As this is a major release, it is necessary that you download the new installer from your dashboard and install it just like how you would install EasySocial initially. Rest assured that your data will remain intact but we strongly recommend that you create a backup before upgrading your live sites for just in case moments.
For those who missed out on the early bird offers for the Google Onetap App and Marketplace Submissions App, you may use the coupon code
FINAL to get 10% discounts on any of our apps from the App Store. This offer will expire on the 10th of May 2021 (GMT)