By Chima on Friday, 17 July 2015
Posted in General Issues
Replies 17
Likes 0
Views 0.9K
Votes 0
Congratulations on the release of EasyBlog v5.0.16!

As a precautionary measure, however, I'd like to have the previous STABLE version handy, just in case I encounter too many bugs in the newest version. But I can't find a download link for EasyBlog v3.9.24862.

Any ideas?
Hey Chima,

Unfortunately right now we do not have a way to download the older versions. However, if you want, we could install this for you but it looks like your subscription has expired and in order for you to continue requesting for support, you will need an active subscription. If you have already renewed, please let us know so that we can correct this for your account.

Thank you for understanding.
·
Friday, 17 July 2015 14:49
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hi there, I have the same question - where can I download EasyBlog 3.9.24862? As you Mark wrote, you don't give access to download older versions, but why?

I've got active subscription, so I'll be very grateful for help with this thread and solve this - maybe some link to download or attached to e-mail?

Best regards!
Adam
·
Wednesday, 29 July 2015 20:33
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
or maybe something like in case of Komento:
http://stackideas.com/downloads/archives/komento

why EasyBlog hasn't sth like this?
·
Wednesday, 29 July 2015 20:35
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hey Adam,

Perhaps you can provide us with your email address, so I can send the 3.9 latest version through email?
·
Thursday, 30 July 2015 00:31
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Just my 2 cents...
just wanted to upgrade to a new stable build of V3.x and the current installed blogs won´t update no more...
Would be very nice if the stable builds of V3.x.x would be available for paying customers, no?

Regards,

Paco
·
Thursday, 30 July 2015 00:44
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hey Paco,

Unfortunately that was not possible right now.

Perhaps you can provide us with your site access so we can preform an 3.9 update in your current site.
·
Thursday, 30 July 2015 01:05
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Dear Arlex.

Does this mean that all the installations (of easyblog) which I have currently running (in serveral domains of my customers) will only update to V5.x?.
I ask you this becuase the translation alltough it says it is completly translated i don´t see it all the bits and partes are 100% translated. And this could confuse somewhat my customers, as spanish people are to lazy to learn english :-)

hope to hear from you again.
regards,
Paco
·
Thursday, 30 July 2015 01:15
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hi Paco,

Like my colleague said previously it is not possible for our system to do right now . However we are more than happy if our customer requesting us to install latest version of easyblog 3.9 on their site and we will help with the installation manually. You can also request the installer from us and we will send the installer via email.

Let us know about your decision and we will assist you accordingly.
·
Thursday, 30 July 2015 01:37
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Arlex Wong wrote:

Hey Adam,

Perhaps you can provide us with your email address, so I can send the 3.9 latest version through email?

Hi Arlex,

thank you for your reply. Please send me 3.9 latest version on my mail, which I sent in URL tab of this post.

Best regards!
Adam
·
Wednesday, 05 August 2015 08:34
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hello Adam,

I'm sorry but I don't see any email provided. Can you provide us your email again?
·
Wednesday, 05 August 2015 10:42
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
(at) gmail.com
·
Wednesday, 05 August 2015 16:35
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hi Adam,

I have sent the installer to your email as requested.
·
Wednesday, 05 August 2015 16:57
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
thank you very much!

best regards!
Adam
·
Wednesday, 05 August 2015 17:12
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
You are most welcome Adam.
·
Wednesday, 05 August 2015 18:34
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hey Ezrul,

could you please send me full .zip with 3.9 ver + plugins and modules for this version too?

Not only installer...

Something like AIO :-)

Will be very grateful!

Best regards!
Adam
·
Wednesday, 05 August 2015 18:47
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Mark wrote:

Hey Chima,

Unfortunately right now we do not have a way to download the older versions. However, if you want, we could install this for you but it looks like your subscription has expired and in order for you to continue requesting for support, you will need an active subscription. If you have already renewed, please let us know so that we can correct this for your account.

Thank you for understanding.

Sorry Mark, but that's not entirely accurate. For anyone interested, EasyBlog v3.9.24862 and older versions can be downloaded from the archive.

Chima.

PS: It would be nice to have the option of unsubscribing a forum topic.
·
Wednesday, 05 August 2015 19:09
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hey Adam,

I've sent the installer to your email. By the way you can still download both modules and plugins from our stackideas download page here, http://stackideas.com/downloads
·
Wednesday, 05 August 2015 19:29
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
View Full Post