By Supporter on Thursday, 26 February 2015
Replies 10
Likes 0
Views 0.9K
Votes 0
Hi,
After the 3.9.22134 update you can navigate in the website but the menu highlight is stuck to homepage/easysocial
also featured items on the easyblog mainpage module/page listing are not retrieved in the correct order

Can you please have a look

EDIT:
I am using SP Pagebuilder, I modified one little row in 1 page. There might be an issue with that component as I am now seeing new topics being posted about J3.4 and pagebuilder. I also posted on their forum but support is currently offline.
Update on this problem I found the issue on the sorting problem:

Sorting:
The sorting of articles in the AND in the featured posts module on top of listing is depending on the blog format (language).
If you want the sorting to be correct you cannot have different blog formats like some set on "Select Language" and others on "All".

Page layout broken:
This is a falang issue, the update provided by Faboba for J3.4 does not work in all cases.
·
Friday, 27 February 2015 18:25
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hello,

It seems like your plugin "System - FaLang Database Driver" is causing Joomla to think that the current active menu is incorrect. Once I have disabled this plugin it seems to work fine now.
·
Friday, 27 February 2015 00:10
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hi Mark,

Faboba provided un update for J3.4 falang, but it seems they need to revise their update.

But the problem of incorrect sort of articles by date is a problem in EasyBlog...
Did you check that?
·
Friday, 27 February 2015 00:22
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
What problems are you having with the sorting of articles? Could you please state what sorting issues are you having? The entries are being sorted as latest first which is correct unless I am missing anything here?
·
Friday, 27 February 2015 00:50
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Check the blog page, the module with featured articles.
It is retrieving January articles and in the list below there are February articles.

Articles posted in February should by in the module

EDIT: while you are on the site please check the Discuss page, the toolbar box is empty in all layouts excepted with ZINC layout...

EDIT2: Also check community page, the last blog entry is not in the stream
·
Friday, 27 February 2015 00:58
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hello,

Can you please include the FTP access to the site? As for the other issues kindly please start a new thread for these issues and we'll look into it.
·
Friday, 27 February 2015 01:39
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Site details updated.

Will start a new thread for the other issues.
·
Friday, 27 February 2015 01:50
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hello,

Did you mean this module: http://screen.stackideas.com/2015-02-27_1842.png ? I've checked your blog posts, I can see that you don't have blog posted on February: http://screen.stackideas.com/2015-02-27_1840.png . Did I missed anything? Please advise.
·
Friday, 27 February 2015 18:43
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hello Nick,

I had given the answer to the problem and made the topic solved !

EDIT: I first thought you deleted my last post but it went up to the top of page just below the question because it is an accepted answer...
·
Friday, 27 February 2015 18:53
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Thanks for updating, glad that your issues are resolved now
·
Friday, 27 February 2015 21:52