By wes1 on Friday, 09 October 2015
Posted in Technical Issues
Replies 4
Likes 0
Views 308
Votes 0
Hello,

When editing a post with image resizing and updating the post, this error is thrown:

(#200) The user hasn't authorized the application to perform this action

Please advice how to solve this, thank you.
Hi Wes1,

May I know did you enabling autoposting on your site? Can you provide us with your Joomla backend and FTP access?
·
Friday, 09 October 2015 19:24
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hello Ezrul,

Yes autoposting is enabled for Twitter, Facebook and Linkedin.
·
Friday, 09 October 2015 20:28
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hey Wes1,

I am really sorry for the delay of this reply as it is a weekend for us here.

I've tried to access your Easyblog backend setting page, but i hitting this permission issue :
	You are not authorised to view this resource.

By the way, may i know do you allow your site blogger have the permission to submit their post autopost to their Facebook user profile page?

If yes, may i know do you have submit this Facebook app user permission `publish_action` for Facebook review?

because this permission need approve from Facebook reviewer so that your site blogger can autopost their post to Facebook user profile without hitting permission error.

Documentation : http://stackideas.com/docs/easyblog/administrators/autoposting/setting-up-facebook-app
·
Saturday, 10 October 2015 15:22
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
By the way, this process will be take for a few days, you can temporary disable this 2 option from Easyblog Facebook autopost settings first and see after edited and save the post success or not.
·
Saturday, 10 October 2015 15:26
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
View Full Post