By Eoin Scolard on Saturday, 21 November 2015
Posted in General
Likes 0
Views 531
Votes 0
This error is back again. I cannot access Easyblog posts within Joomla.
Hey Eoin,

Thanks for getting back to us your content format is display properly now.

If you referring article image, the image path is located -> JoomlaFolder/images/easyblog_articles/...

By right, if this user account `Jenny Grainger` upload some image into blog post, these image will appear when you browse `my media` from the composer.

If these image didn't appear when you uploaded before, perhaps you can provide us with your user account access so we can double check with this.
·
Wednesday, 25 November 2015 10:11
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hey Eoin,

I am really sorry that I accidentally truncated your #__easyblog_posts table data when I troubleshoot this issue, may I know do you have do a backup for all Easyblog table from Akeeba backup component?
·
Sunday, 22 November 2015 11:16
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hi Alex

There is an Akeeba backup from Saturday 21st Nov – I presume it backs up everything. You can access it and restore if you need to. Let me know if you do, as I have made a few event changes since then.

Eoin
·
Monday, 23 November 2015 23:11
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hey Eoin,

I am sorry for the delay of this reply,

I'm not familiar with Akeeba backup It would be best if you can restore back this `Saturday 21st Nov` backup so this table #__easyblog_posts data will restore back.
·
Tuesday, 24 November 2015 10:15
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hi Arlex

I've never restored our website before, so I'd have to learn how do to it. I could mess everything up.
Is there another solution?

Eoin
·
Tuesday, 24 November 2015 14:44
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hey Eoin,

Can you provide us with your FTP access so I can directly download that backup file through FTP server, then I try restore in my local and get back that post table data and see how it goes.
·
Tuesday, 24 November 2015 15:33
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hi Alex I don't use FTP
·
Tuesday, 24 November 2015 15:43
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
I should make it clear that I am the website owner with a limited amount of IT knowledge - I'm ok on Joomla but not much use at back end stuff
·
Tuesday, 24 November 2015 15:45
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
It okay Eoin, I already restore your current site database in my local, can you provide us with your PHPMYADMIN access? so I can import back this table `#__easyblog_posts` data in your site.
·
Tuesday, 24 November 2015 16:19
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
If you give me a file and its destination i can copy it if you like. Or i can pm you the login details for blacknight.com, our service provider.
·
Tuesday, 24 November 2015 16:55
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
It should work fine now, can you give it a check now?
·
Tuesday, 24 November 2015 17:20
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Thanks Arlex, its partly working but I see that (again) all formatting and images have been stripped from most posts. This keeps happening too??

i.e. this was the most recent post with images and formatting and now it looks terrible -
http://www.freshstartcoaching.co.uk/easyblog/entry/be-the-change-you-want-to-see-in-the-world.html
·
Tuesday, 24 November 2015 18:09
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hey Eoin,

You're welcome.

Can you check this post again -> http://www.freshstartcoaching.co.uk/easyblog/entry/be-the-change-you-want-to-see-in-the-world.html

Is it correct that post format before?
·
Tuesday, 24 November 2015 18:40
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hi Arlex

No, its not right. All formatting is gone - e.g. Also paragraphs breaks etc... have been lost??
All of our blog posts were put up formatted but now appear to have none.

Most would have images inset into the articles, at least one image per blog, and often more - now, if you look at ANY of the blogs (except those where the image was a header rather than an inset image) - they are missing the images which would have been inset.
·
Tuesday, 24 November 2015 19:08
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hey Eoin,

I think I know why this happening, I suspect that was because when I import #__easyblog_post table data using your admin `MijoSql` component so it messed all the post content.

Since you do not have PHPMYADMIN access, I have attached that .sql dump file at below, can you truncate all the data under this table #__easyblog_post then import back my attached .sql dump file data in your database again and see how it goes?

keep us updated then after you import back my attached .sql dump file data in your database.

Because I need to help you fix `400-unable-to-set-as-revision-as-current-revision-on-post` error.
·
Tuesday, 24 November 2015 19:31
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
That seems too complex Arlex, so Ive just redone the blogs and added the images again.
So it all seems fine again

Last question, when I want to add media (or a cover) within a post, it can't seem to find anything in Easyblog ?
The path seems right in Easyblog settings - images/easyblog_images/ ?? Am I missing something here?
Within Joomla I can see where Easyblog puts the new images I have to upload as I post - but I can't seem to access any existing ones at all when I'm in a blog, so I have to keep uploading new ones?? It doesn't make sense to me.
·
Wednesday, 25 November 2015 05:38
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Thanks - that seems ok now.
All is well
·