By Pawan on Thursday, 19 December 2013
Posted in General
Replies 5
Likes 0
Views 723
Votes 0
When a question is submitted on my site, a 500 error page appears. Please see the screen shot of the 500 error page.

1. If I click back button on browser, the blank form (question asking form) appears. But the question is actually submitted. I can check it by going to home page.

2. If I refresh the 500 error page, the question is submitted twice, and the 500 error page is still visible.

This error has recently come up. It never occured in last one year or so.
Hello Pawan,

Could you mind provide us with a temporary access to your Joomla backend (as admin) and an FTP access so we can check that issue and see where the problem is coming from? Please advise.
·
Thursday, 19 December 2013 15:58
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
here are my backends access info below:

My site is full on full operation at present. I know you will take care of it.
·
Thursday, 19 December 2013 16:58
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hello Pawan,

If I turn off your facebook and twitter autoposting then it work, no hit any 500 error, see my video link : http://screencast.com/t/DdfJoDXxl4qc
The reason that you are hitting this error is because you have either changed your password on Facebook/Twitter or the token has expired. Proceed to the auto posting section at the back end of your site, and revoke the access for Facebook. Then, click on the sign in with Facebook button again and see how it goes.
·
Thursday, 19 December 2013 17:16
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Oh yes, I changed my facebook password recently. You have saved counless hours of mine. Great. Thanks.
·
Thursday, 19 December 2013 17:24
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hello Pawan,

You're welcome, glad to heard your issues resolved.
·
Thursday, 19 December 2013 17:33
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
View Full Post