By Arlex Wong on Thursday, 24 March 2016
Posted in General Issues
Likes 0
Views 3.4K
Votes 0
If you guys hitting this following error when you save setting from backend :

Catchable fatal error: Argument 2 passed to Joomla\Registry\AbstractRegistryFormat::getInstance() must be of the type array, string given, called in .../libraries/vendor/joomla/registry/src/Registry.php on line 649 and defined in .../libraries/vendor/joomla/registry/src/AbstractRegistryFormat.php on line 39

You have to download my attached fix file and replace into your file ->JoomlaFolder\administrator\components\com_easydiscuss\models\settings.php
Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; DiscussThemes has a deprecated constructor in JoomlaFolder/components/com_easydiscuss/classes/themes.php on line 35

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Services_JSON_Error has a deprecated constructor in JoomlaFolder/components/com_easydiscuss/classes/json.php on line xx

You have to download my attached fix file and replace into your file ->JoomlaFolder/components/com_easydiscuss/classes/themes.php
>JoomlaFolder/components/com_easydiscuss/classes/json.php
·
Sunday, 27 March 2016 12:28
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; DiscussThemes has a deprecated constructor in JoomlaFolder/components/com_easydiscuss/helpers/input.php on line 38

You have to download my attached fix file and replace into your file -
JoomlaFolder/components/com_easydiscuss/helpers/input.php
·
Sunday, 27 March 2016 12:32
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
View Full Post