By Stay in Bed Media on Wednesday, 17 September 2014
Posted in Technical Issues
Replies 7
Likes 0
Views 807
Votes 0
Hi,

since the last update of Easyblog, version 3.9.18613, i got a blank page whenever i try to edit a blog item on backend.

Could you help ?
Hello Jaufre,

I have checked your site and it seems like there is an issue with your editor. However, when I change the editor to the other editor, the issue with the blank page is disappear. Then I change back to the original editor, the issue is gone as well. I believe there is some cache on the site which prevent it to be displayed properly. Can you verify this for me is this issue is still persist?

Please be advise.
Thanks.
·
Wednesday, 17 September 2014 18:12
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Ok Thanks.
I will create a special access for you on my ftp in order to help.
Please wait.

Thank you.
·
Wednesday, 17 September 2014 21:30
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
It seems to work, but i'm an issue now with the cache whenever i try to empty the chache i get this :

Warning
JCacheStorageFile::_deleteFolderJFolder: :delete: Could not delete folder. Path: /xx/www/xxx/public_html/cache/page
·
Wednesday, 17 September 2014 21:39
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Here is my FTP credentials in private.
·
Wednesday, 17 September 2014 21:51
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hello Jaufre,

I am sorry for the late reply.
I'm glad to hear your issue with the blank page is resolved. However, I can't replicate your issue with cache. I can delete the cache without error. Can you try again and see if this issue is still persist?

Please be advise.
Thanks.
·
Thursday, 18 September 2014 10:33
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hi mohd,

cache emptied, everything looks fine. Just got sometime a strange error message that disappears after refresh.
·
Thursday, 18 September 2014 19:13
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hello Jaufre,

I am sorry for the late reply because our internet connection was giving up on us earlier this morning.
If you encounter the error message again, can you copy and paste it here so that we can know what is the actually the issue.

Please be advise.
Thanks.
·
Friday, 19 September 2014 16:37
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
View Full Post