By Jussi Heikkinen on Wednesday, 22 October 2014
Replies 5
Likes 0
Views 737
Votes 0
Hi! I'm installing newest easyblog to my Joomla 3.3.1 site. I tried to instal via tmp folder and got this message: 1146 Table 'xxxxxxxx.xxxx_easyblog_configs' doesn't exist SQL=SHOW CREATE TABLE `xxxxx_easyblog_configs`

Can you please help me?
Hello Jussi,

Based on your error message it is most likely due to permission issue when you try to install easy blog.

It appears that when run the SQL code in order to create table to install the easy blog component we encountered this error. This is due to lack of permission to run the sql code on the backend.

But you may try and run the sql code yourself & install the component by following this steps:

1. Copy all the sql code from the attached sql file given. And change the prefix (#_) to your own database prefix.
2. Paste the sql code in your myPHPadmin and run it.
3. Unzip your easyblog installer file if you have not unzip (skip this part if you already unzip it)
4. go to your easyblog installer file > admin > look for this file install.mysql.utf8.sql as shown in this screenshot http://screencast.com/t/4q4vXlIA
5. once you already accessed the install.mysql.utf8.sql, remove all the sql codes then save it then zipped the installer file again
6. Go to your backend > extension manager > upload the recently zipped installer file

Hope this solves your problem

If you encountered the same problem while you run the sql code in your phpmyadmin you may want to provide us your backend, phpmyadmin and FTP access in order for us to trouble shoot the problem.
·
Wednesday, 22 October 2014 19:57
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hi and thanks for quick reply! I ran that sql code and it created tables successfully. I modified that file you showed and removed all sql content. Then I tried to instal it again but got this message: 1146 Table 'xxxx_xx.xxxxx_easyblog_post' doesn't exist SQL=SHOW FIELDS FROM `xxxxx_easyblog_post`

Last time it was "configs" and now its "post"
·
Wednesday, 22 October 2014 21:08
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hello Jussi,

Is it possible for you to provide us with the back end and FTP access to your site to check on this issue?
·
Wednesday, 22 October 2014 22:49
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hi! I managed to install this now and it works. Beautiful! Replace all maybe missed few tables of that SQL.txt file but I checked missing tables from error messages and ran them again. Ty vm for fast responses!
·
Thursday, 23 October 2014 15:36
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hello Jussi,

You're welcome. Glad that your issue has resolved.
·
Thursday, 23 October 2014 15:41
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
View Full Post