By shmanadoo on Wednesday, 29 October 2014
Posted in General Issues
Replies 14
Likes 0
Views 393
Votes 0
1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ')' at line 1 SQL=select a.* from `xv0sm_social_fields_data` as a inner join `xv0sm_social_fields` as b on a.`field_id` = b.`id` where a.`type` = 'user' and a.`uid` IN ()
Hi,

Refer to screenshot.

This is because your template defines a high z-index for the menu. You can either consult the team of the template, or edit css to scale down the z-index value.
·
Wednesday, 05 November 2014 11:21
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hi,

Please provide us more information on where are you hitting this error, or steps to reproduce this, and also provide us a site's access and an FTP access so that we can investigate this.
·
Wednesday, 29 October 2014 11:36
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
It seems you upgrade from an older version of 1.2 to 1.3.
Ken
·
Wednesday, 29 October 2014 15:13
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
ok ok
·
Thursday, 30 October 2014 04:14
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hello,

Did you mean this link: http://screencast.com/t/2DbgMM3nkHgo . Because I can't replicate the issue. If this is not the link, can you point me to the correct one? Please advise.
·
Thursday, 30 October 2014 12:56
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
the problem is solved. I just had to make another User. and is now working as it should.

But now I have a problem with the age restricted at registration.

When I set the limit to age can not register on the site does not work. I set that limit age 18th means that people younger than 18 can not register, but registration pass.
·
Friday, 31 October 2014 10:31
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hi,

Sorry about this bug. Please replace the file I've uploaded at /media/com_easysocial/apps/fields/user/birthday/birthday.php
·
Friday, 31 October 2014 10:43
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
I solved that problem.
but it now appears that a new
first you can see on IMAGE1 (increased image icon).
Another problem is when I open the cover image or another. opens below the menu. and I can not shut down at all. You can see it on image2
·
Tuesday, 04 November 2014 12:07
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hi,

1. The icon seems to be loading properly on your site. You might want to try clearing your cache, both site and browser. Refer screenshot: https://db.tt/TuiuMusJ

2. The cover is also loading properly for me. Again, you might want to try clearing your cache, both site and browser. Refer screenshot: https://db.tt/cu0JK4fQ
·
Tuesday, 04 November 2014 13:45
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
I tried but it's not.
Tasks down to open normally, but this opens up enlarged as the image3.

When I click on the image and that the scroller all the way up as the image4. Then the image is placed below the menu and I can not click on one action. as shown image4-1.

We like everything is normal when the scroller half as image5. When I click open so it is normal. because the menu stays up. image5-1

When I write a new blog post then me is the picture avatar increased as image6.

Even with a badge. Badges are enlarged as image7
·
Wednesday, 05 November 2014 04:46
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hi,

What browser are you using and is there any extension that could have caused this on your browser? Because I tested your site with Firefox and Chrome, and everything seems to be loading properly for me.
·
Wednesday, 05 November 2014 10:31
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Now I deleted from css "width: 100%;" and works all right.

Except that when I click on the picture.
When I click on the image and that the scroller all the way up as the image4. Then the image is placed below the menu and I can not click on one action. as shown image4-1.

We like everything is normal when the scroller half as image5. When I click open so it is normal. because the menu stays up. image5-1
·
Wednesday, 05 November 2014 11:12
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
i set z index 0 and now is OK

TNX
·