By Goodwin mankomba on Sunday, 11 January 2015
Posted in General Issues
Replies 14
Likes 0
Views 1.5K
Votes 0
Hi
Can anyone help me with this error that has just started when am try to login to to site now.

=========================================================================
1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND state = 1' at line 1 SQL=SELECT target_id FROM rtovi_social_friends WHERE actor_id= AND state = 1
==========================================================================

if i log in with my admin account everything is ok but when i log in with a other account am receiving the error mentioned above ans all my users have started having the same error problem

i have tried to change the z index to 0 from to but nothing is changing. please help coze this is important

regards
Goodwin
Hi Goodwin,

I am sorry for the late reply.
I have isolate the root problem. It seems like it is coming from this module: mod_people_suggest . I have temporarily disable this module, and your site is working correctly. Can you please consult this issue with the developers/support team of this module. Please do update us back on this issue.

Please advise.
Thanks.
·
Monday, 12 January 2015 18:20
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hello Goodwin mankomba,

I'm really sorry that delayed of this reply,
It seems like you provided that Joomla backend and Cpanel login credential is not working, please advise.
·
Monday, 12 January 2015 08:36
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
hi Arlex
sorry for the wrong username and password for the cpanel. i have sent you the correct one now.

to replicate the error use the username and password i have provided in the site details.

am only able to login to the site dashboard without an error if i use my administrator username and password

BY THE WAY I HAVE EVEN TRIED TO RE INSTALL EASYSOCIAL BUT STILL THE PROBLEM IS THERE
·
Monday, 12 January 2015 14:36
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Thanx Mohd
am able to login and will consult with techjoomla about the module so that things can go back to normal.
·
Monday, 12 January 2015 18:35
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hi Goodwin,

Please do update us back on this issue. Looking forward to hear from you again.
·
Monday, 12 January 2015 19:00
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hi,
I'm getting the following error
1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ')' at line 1 SQL=UPDATE tw41_social_clusters SET `type` = '3' WHERE `id` IN (

whenever I create a group in the backend, this is happening on two separate Joomla installations. The groups are saved correctly but would be good to not get the error. Could you look into it please.
Thanks
·
Monday, 26 January 2015 18:58
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hi Michael,

Can you provide us with backend access and FTP access so that we can have a better look on this issue.

Please advise.
·
Monday, 26 January 2015 19:16
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Here it is,
thanks,
Michael
·
Monday, 26 January 2015 20:38
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Did you figure out what was causing this problem? I too am now having the same error, that is only fixed when I disable the Module.

Thanks!
KT
·
Monday, 26 January 2015 22:37
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hello Andy,

I believe the mod_people_suggest module is actually generating an invalid SQL query. It's best that you try to contact the author of the module
·
Tuesday, 27 January 2015 00:46
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hello,
How about the error I reported? I posted the access data on Monday.
Best,
Michael
·
Wednesday, 28 January 2015 17:22
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hi Michael,

I am sorry for the delayed reply since we have missed your question.
Here I have attached to you a file, please download it and put it in your site here: /media/com_easysocial/apps/fields/group/type/type.php .
Please give this a try and see if this resolves your issue.

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused.
·
Wednesday, 28 January 2015 19:04
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hi Mohd,
Looks like it did the trick, thanks a lot.
Best,
M
·
Wednesday, 28 January 2015 19:31
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
HI Michael,

I am glad to hear your issue is now resolved.

If you have anymore question, please do not hesitate to ask us by creating a new ticket. This can minimize the confusion between both of us.
·
Wednesday, 28 January 2015 19:39
·
0 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
View Full Post