EasySocial comes with a wide variety of configuration options that allows you to quickly customize most of the behavior of EasySocial. In this section, we'll briefly guide you with the Dropdown Field. To access this custom field, you will need to navigate to
Joomla > Components > EasySocial > Profile Types > (Choose any profile) > Custom Fields.
- Choices - Select the values of the dropdown list.
- Placeholder - Set the display text to show as a placeholder.
- Show Title - To display the title for this field, set to Yes.
- Title - Set a title for your field. The value here can be a language string and it will be translated when being displayed.
- Show Description - To display the description for this field, set to Yes.
- Description - Set a description for your field. The value here can be a language string and it will then be translated when being displayed.
- Required - Setting a field as required will ensure that user needs to enter a value for this field.