EasySocial comes with a wide variety of configuration options that allows you to quickly customize most of the behavior of EasySocial. In this section, we'll briefly guide you with the Country Field. To access this custom field, you will need to navigate to
Joomla > Components > EasySocial > Profile Types > (Choose any profile) > Custom Fields.
- Selection type - Set the selection type for this field to display.
- Minimum - Set the minimum countries that user must select.
- Maximum - Set the maximum countries that user are allowed to select.
- Multilist size - Set the size of the multilist selection box.
- Show maximum message - Show or hide the message that indicates the maximum countries that user are allowed to select.
- Data Source - Specify the data source of countries.
- Title - Set a title for your field. The value here can be a language string and it will be translated when being displayed.
- Description - Set a description for your field. The value here can be a language string and it will then be translated when being displayed.
- Show Title - To display the title for this field, set to Yes.
- Show Description - To display the description for this field, set to Yes.
- Default Value - You can set a default value for the field so that the user would be able to see this. The value here can be a language string.
- Required - Setting a field as required will ensure that user needs to enter a value for this field.