Integrating with Zemanta
Zemanta in short is a blogging assistant. It provides a rich set of tool that helps you out when you are writing a new blog post.
Obtaining Your API Key
To obtain for an API key, you will need to head on to Zemanta's application registration page to create your application first. If you do not have an account with them yet, you can register for an account on their site.
On the application creation page, you should be able to see a scree which looks almost identical as the screen below:
- Give your application a name. It can be anything.
- Enter your website's fully qualified domain name (FQDN) here.
- Provide a brief description of what your site does.
When you are done creating the application, you should be redirected to a page which looks similar like the screen below:
Important You need to copy the API key in the highlighted screen above.
Activating Zemanta in EasyBlog
Once you have completed the steps above, you will need to access the Zemanta settings in EasyBlog. The settings is available in, Settings > Integrations > Zemanta as shown in the screen below:
- You will need to enable the option "Enable Zemanta Integrations".
- Paste the API key that you have copied earlier into the textbox.
- Save the settings and you are good to go.
Once everything has been setup correctly, Zemanta will be available on both the back end and the front end area.Zemanta at the back end. Zemanta at the front end.