Setting up Windows Live Writer
Windows Live Writer is a software for blogging purposes. You can download and install it here: Windows Live Writer
First, load up Windows Live Writer and click on Add blog account.
Select other services from the list of blog providers.
Enter the web address for your blog and the login credentials that you used to login to the site.
Select Wordpress 2.2+ for the blog type and enter http://yoursite.com/index.php?option=com_easyblog&controller=xmlrpc for the remote posting address.
Windows Live Writer will then prompt you to download themes (This isn't required so we should click No)
Check the box that says "Switch to this blog now" and hit the finish button.
- Module Positions
- Setting up cronjobs in cpanel
- Setting up Facebook integration
- Setting up Twitter integration
- Setting up Linkedin integration
- Setting up Posterous integrations
- Setting up ACL
- Setting up Windows Live Writer
- Setting up ScribeFire
- Setting up Disqus integrations
- Setting up IntenseDebate integrations
- Setting up MarsEdit
- Selecting featured image
- Setting up email blogging
- Setting up location services
- Setting up cronjobs with ssh
- Setting up cronjobs with directadmin
- Display EasyBlog as the front page item
- Facebook Comments
- Setup Facebook Application for ID and Secret Key
- Setup Facebook Auto Posting for Frontend Users or Bloggers
- How to set up Global Centralized Facebook account
- How to get my Facebook Page ID
- Manage a centralized Facebook account
- Create category as page content, separated from EasyBlog
- How to get my Facebook Page ID (Timeline)