Setting up Posterous integrations
You will need to create your Posterous account first. Login into your Posterous administration dashboard and go to "AutoPost".Click on the big green +Add a service button.
On Add a Service popup page, look for "Other blog" with orange RSS Feed icon, then click it.
Another popup will appear. Enter your site URL for (for Blog URL field), your super administrator username (for Username or Email Address field) and password.
Next your blog or site will be added into your Posterous AutoPost services.
Let's try posting something from Posterous to EasyBlog.
For this tutorial we will have this title and entry.
Before "Publish", click on "Post Options" tab and make sure you check "AutoPost Everywhere" option.
You can select which sites or blogs that you want to AutoPost. Hit the "Publish" button.
Now the entry is published to both Posterous and EasyBlog!
- Module Positions
- Setting up cronjobs in cpanel
- Setting up Facebook integration
- Setting up Twitter integration
- Setting up Linkedin integration
- Setting up Posterous integrations
- Setting up ACL
- Setting up Windows Live Writer
- Setting up ScribeFire
- Setting up Disqus integrations
- Setting up IntenseDebate integrations
- Setting up MarsEdit
- Selecting featured image
- Setting up email blogging
- Setting up location services
- Setting up cronjobs with ssh
- Setting up cronjobs with directadmin
- Display EasyBlog as the front page item
- Facebook Comments
- Setup Facebook Application for ID and Secret Key
- Setup Facebook Auto Posting for Frontend Users or Bloggers
- How to set up Global Centralized Facebook account
- How to get my Facebook Page ID
- Manage a centralized Facebook account
- Create category as page content, separated from EasyBlog
- How to get my Facebook Page ID (Timeline)